21st May 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 745 in WBJEE?

Sir i got 745 rank in wbjee i want to know what are the colleges available for me and the branches.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  2. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  3. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE? -- [New]
  4. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  5. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  6. In which college can I get admission having 7217 rank in WBJEE? Can I get admission in government colleges of Uttarakhand?
  7. Which engineering college can I get after scoring WBJEE rank of 7760?
  8. In which Colleges I can get admission with a rank of 16430 in WBJEE?
  9. Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?
  10. Will I be able to get admission in any technology colleges after scoring 40,000+ rank in WBJEE?
  11. Rank and colleges I can get after scoring 88 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be able to get into VIPS after scoring 745 rank in BJMS entrance test of IP university?
  13. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  14. Which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 47731 in WBJEE?
  15. In which colleges I can get admission after getting 130000 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Possible colleges for me after scoring 462 in WBJEE?
  17. What will be my rank if I obtain 107 marks in WBJEE Medical? Any chance of admission in medical colleges?
  18. What is the range of rank that I should get in WBJEE to get admission in government colleges like Jadavpur and Shivpur
21st May 2012, 02:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 745 in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i got 745 rank in wbjee i want to know what are the colleges available for me and the branches.

You have got 745 Rank in WBJEE .........Congratulations .

So you good chances in Govt college if you want go for private college they also you have option for Good private college.

I have listed some Govt College names according your Rank....
The Best Private college for you-
  • IEM
  • HERITAGE
  • RCC
  • TECHNO INDIA
  • AOT
  • MCKVIE
  • BIT
And so many.......

But from my point of view you can go for JU , BESU or KALYANI.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?