15th June 2011, 09:25 AM
ashish thakur310

How to go for M.Tech in ECE by cracking GATE exam?

hello, i have just completed my engg in ece.now i wish to go for mtech in ece by cracking gate exam. i want to go for gate coaching but i dont know which institute or coaching centre is the best for gate coaching in chandigharh.kindly help

10th April 2015, 12:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for M.Tech in ECE by cracking GATE exam?

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is computer based test consisting of 65 questions of 100 marks and conducted in 21 streams by Indian Institute of Technology.

Candidates who have completed bachelor's degree in engineering or technology can appear for the exam or those who have done master's degree in physics or mathematics can apply for the exam.

You are eligible for the GATE after completing bachelor's degree in electronics and communication engineering.

Cracking GATE exam is not so difficult but you need to have strong concepts of each and every topic of core subjects of your stream.

Regular revision and practice of questions numericals based is necessary to secure good marks and ranks in this exam.

If you want to pursue master's degree in technology from Institutes like Indian Institute of Technology, you need to be in top rankers.

Best coaching institutes in Chandigarh:

1. AAA Bright Academy:

>>SCF 66-67, top floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh.

2. Miglani tutorials

>>SCO 60, Top floor, Sector 46-C, Chandigarh.

3. Pace Setter

>>SCO 338-349, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.

However at present time, the best institute for GATE preparation is Made Easy having branches in Delhi, Noida, Indore, Bhopal, Pune and Kolkata. If possible, I would suggest you to do preparation for GATE from Made Easy Delhi.
12th April 2015, 01:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for M.Tech in ECE by cracking GATE exam?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering. The examination is conducted for admission in M.tech degree in various government and private university .

The eligibility criteria is candidates who have completed there B.tech or even the final year students can also apply . The examination is online based .
The questions are generally from your stream and also from the General Awareness and Mathematical Reasoning.
There is no limitations on number of attempts . The GATE score are valid for three years .

You are eligible to get admission in the IIT and NIT only after scoring better in the GATE .

The best way of cracking is keep on revision of previous topics which you have studied.
You can also take the help of coaching institute in the preparation .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?