30th June 2011, 05:35 PM
ashwini.89c

Course after MSc in Information Technology?

i have completed my pg in information technology. please suggest me a course as a supplementary course because i have >60% marks 12th. that's why i am not eligible for some mnc's to be apply for.
plz reply me.

10th August 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course after MSc in Information Technology?

Is there any scope of doing PHD ( distance/online in India) after M.Sc in Information Technology
11th December 2011, 10:35 PM
rk6030

M.Tech it's a better choice

You must do Master of Technology when you choose your carrier in Academic side.

else

You can start your research work.

yes it's right time to start you Ph.D work and you can also publish papers.

good luck
13th December 2011, 04:47 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Dear friend,you have many choices after doing m.sc in Information technology.1.Going for M.Tech.Actually this is good choice.First crack Gate exam in CS branch.Then apply m.tech in reputed institutions.Following courses are available for you 1.M.tech in information technology 2.M.tech in cse. 2.You can also do M.S(By research) by cracking GATE EXAM, if you are interested in research 3.You can do M.B.A in reputed institutions by cracking CAT.4.Last but not least you can do ph.d by cracking GATE EXAM .For any more detailed information feel free to post your query here.All the best.
27th January 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

I GET ADMISSION WHAT TO DO FOR IT(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)?
16th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i am going to take admission in M.Sc. information technology .please reply with a suitable answer to my question . My question is whether i am eligible for M.Tech.in nanotechnology or not if i will go with M.Sc.information technology
17th August 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what i do after completing my Msc(IT) ?
And what type of job for me now?
4th March 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How many % was Abel to get a admition of information technologe in good college.
22nd May 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into the field of Robotics after completing MSc. in Information Technology? If yes, then please let me know some higher courses in Robotics along with the institution providing it.
28th September 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scope of doing PHD ( distance/online in India) after M.Sc in Information Technology
Ph.D. is essential for the person who is going to take teaching as a career in university or colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?