18th July 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available to get a scholarship after scoring 964 marks in Inter and belong to OC category?

What are the opportunities available to get a scholarship after scoring 964 marks in Inter and belong to OC category? Can you please guide me with the necessary details on how to apply for the available scholarships to pursue my higher studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  2. What are the opportunities to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 964 marks?
  3. What kind of college can I get after scoring 31.964 in TANCET? I belong to BC category
  4. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  5. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get scholarship if I got 97% marks in Intermediate and belong to OC category?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get engineering merit scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  10. How to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in inter
  11. Procedure to apply for scholarship after scoring 99 marks in inter first year Sanskrit subject? -- [New]
  12. Which course should I prefer after scoring 31.964 in TANCET? I have completing B.E ECE
  13. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana?
  15. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  16. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  17. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  18. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
21st July 2017, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available to get a scholarship after scoring 964 marks in Inter and belong to OC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the opportunities available to get a scholarship after scoring 964 marks in Inter and belong to OC category? Can you please guide me with the necessary details on how to apply for the available scholarships to pursue my higher studies?

Many scholarships are available for the Intermediate or 10+2 passed students with 964 marks and belongs to OC category. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Some organizations conduct entrance examination for selecting candidates for a scholarship. Students can contact the college authority for a scholarship. They can also apply directly for a scholarship. Some of the scholarships available are given below;

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?