16th October 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best school between Birla Public School, Birla senior secondary school and Rajghat Besant School?

Sir which will be better school Birla public school Pilani or Birla senior secondary school Pilani or Rajghat Bessant school, Varanasi? Can you please let me know which one to choose between these 3 schools? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

18th October 2017, 12:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best school between Birla Public School, Birla senior secondary school and Rajghat Besant School?

The above mentioned Schools are good enough to study but among all of them, I will prefer you to opt for Birla Public School.
Birla Public School comes in the top most Schools due to its good academic record all the time. It has a very good study environment for the candidates. So, to opt for the Birla Public School will be a better decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?