16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Whic one is the best school between Made Easy School and Heritage Scholl of Gurgaon (GURUGRAM)?

I just shifted to Gurgaon (Sushant Lok) from jammu and I was a school teacher there. I am looking for good schools for my 2 kids in gurgaon area. I checked many websites but I like 2 schools on basis of website and facilities :
1. Made Easy School : https://madeeasyschool.in
2. Heritage School
Please help me out to find best one for my kids : one is 4 yrs old and other 10 yrs.

17th October 2017, 11:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whic one is the best school between Made Easy School and Heritage Scholl of Gurgaon (GURUGRAM)?

Both the above mentioned Schools which you shortlisted are very good to study in it. Both the Schools have a very good environment of education within it with a top class faculties teaching in the school. You can opt any of the above mentioned school for your kids.
According to my opinion, if you still want a choice, then you should go for the Heritage School as I will prefer it personally.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?