27th June 2010, 10:47 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

How may I get placement records and faculty information of ICFAI(Dhradun)?

I had given ATIT exam for ICFAI Dehradun and I got EC branch in dehradun icfai tech college. Please suggest me that, is that college is good with good faculty and most important its placements.

Related Questions:
24th February 2012, 01:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get placement records and faculty information of ICFAI(Dhradun)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidh View Post
I had given ATIT exam for ICFAI Dehradun and I got EC branch in dehradun icfai tech college. Please suggest me that, is that college is good with good faculty and most important its placements.
Certainly, ICFAI is a good institution. Each and every institutions/college/university is good. There are certain factors for getting a good job:
First, whether the institution provide you with a good campus interview or not? ICFAI does.
Second, Faculty members are qualified or not? ICFAI has experienced and qualified faculty members.
Third, how much you score in your degree examination? It depends on you.
If you get good percentage you certainly stand a good chance to get selected in the campus interview, however your personal interview and group discussion also plays a part.

For more information visit:
University Campus, ICFAI City, Rajawala Road, Selaqui, Dehradun, Uttarkhand.
Tel: 0135-3246450
Web: http://www.iudehradun.edu.in
25th February 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get placement records and faculty information of ICFAI(Dhradun)?

what is the average pakage for B.tech in ICFAI
9th May 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

how i may know the placement record of icfai tripura 2010,2011 & n2012 of btech graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?