12th February 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for loan and join Lovely Professional University?

Procedure to apply for the loan and join Lovely Professional University? Can you please guide me with the details? What should be the steps I need to follow? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer me back soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get education bank loan at cheapest interest rates? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. From where I can avail education loan for B.Tech from Lovely Professional University?
  4. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study in Lovely Professional University?
  5. Procedure to apply in Lovely Professional University NEST 2018? -- [New]
  6. Whether Banks provide education loans to Lovely Professional University students?
  7. Procedure to get job in leading MNCs after completing B.Tech ECE from Lovely Professional University
  8. Is it possible to take loan inside Lovely Professional University instead from a bank?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  10. How can I avail an Education Loan to study in Lovely Professional University being a student of Kenya?
  11. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  12. Chances to get education loan from Bank of India to study MBA in Lovely Professional University? What are the requirements for it?
  13. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  14. Whether Banks provide education loan to LPU students?
  15. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Can I get education loan for doing B.Sc Agriculture in LPU?
  17. How to get internship in Ericsson being a student of ETC engineering at Lovely profession University?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
19th February 2018, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for loan and join Lovely Professional University?

First of all you need to confirm admission at the said university through entrance exam. After that you can approach any reputed bank for education loan.

You have to fill the application form and submit it with all the relevant documents. You will need guarantor and collateral security to support your application. If everything is fine, then you will get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?