25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks provide education loans to Lovely Professional University students?

Hi, I have got admission in Lovely Professional University. I am going to do MBA there. Now, I want to apply for an Education Loan. I would like to know that am I eligible as I have heard that Bank will not provide education loans to me as I am going to study MBA in LPU.

3rd March 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks provide education loans to Lovely Professional University students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have got admission in Lovely Professional University. I am going to do MBA there. Now, I want to apply for an Education Loan. I would like to know that am I eligible as I have heard that Bank will not provide education loans to me as I am going to study MBA in LPU.

Yes, banks provide education loans to Lovely Professional University (LPU) students. There is also an education loan assistance cell available in the LPU. Students can contact the loan assistance cell of LPU for more details about education loans. Many nationalized banks and private banks in India offering education loans to students. In general, education loans are offered to students based on their academic strength, security provided, future employment prospects of the course. Students can get education loans based on the above mentioned criteria. The LPU education loan assistance cell website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?