6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses of PhD in Bengali program which is available in Rabindra Bharati University? Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses of MFA(Graphics) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  3. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  4. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  7. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  8. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  9. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  10. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Possibility to study Bengali PG course in Rabindra Bharati University for History postgraduate of Deemed University? -- [New]
  16. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  17. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
5th May 2018, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

The fee expenses of PhD course in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University is of Rs. 59,100/-.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree studying Bengali as a subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?