17th June 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?

Can i get admission in rabindra bharati university(calcutta) in master of Arts(MA) in dance if i complited my graduation in computer science hons.?I have been learning kathak dance scence my childhood,when i am am only 4yrs.

9th April 2016, 12:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission in rabindra bharati university(calcutta) in master of Arts(MA) in dance if i complited my graduation in computer science hons.?I have been learning kathak dance scence my childhood,when i am am only 4yrs.
The eligibility to study the M.A in Dance in Rabindra Bharati University is a M.A or B.A (Hons. /Spl) in Dance or any other subject from any UGC recognised university with special aptitude in Dance. The duration of the course is 2 years. The aspirant can check the details in the website link also. It is always advisable to continue your education in the Computer Science side itself, because you have spent so many years in the studies. But you have to decide about your future. The website link of the university is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?