24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BSc(Finance). I want to do Master in Finance but from Harvard University. I am looking for education loan for this purpose. I am looking to get education loan from Bank of Baroda. Kindly suggest me that this bank will give loan to me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Can I get extension in Bank of Baroda Education Loan for PhD program if pursuing MS(Nautical Science) in USA?
  3. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  5. Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?
  6. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  8. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  9. Processing fee under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  11. List of colleges to study Master in Physical Education course? Which bank is best for Education loan?
  12. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?
  13. How to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech? What are the requirements for it?
  14. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  15. Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?
  16. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
  17. Can I get a Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts course?
  18. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
27th May 2018, 10:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Bank of Baroda for pursuing Master in Finance course at Harvard university. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of Baroda, you should have secured admission in any course in a Government recognised college/ university. You are eligible to apply for an education loan in any bank only after obtaining admission letter from Government recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?