24th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?

I want to study MBA through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Corporation Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  2. Eligibility to apply an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study BCA? Documents required to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  4. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Corporation Bank?
  5. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  8. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  9. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at Dena Bank?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study Law in Abroad?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan from Corporation Bank to do Executive MBA in IIM being an MNC employee?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBA? Documents required to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge?
10th June 2018, 10:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?

"Corporation Bank Education Loan"

=>Eligibility criteria:

The eligibility criteria for Corporation Bank Education Loans are as follows:

You should be an Indian Nationals.

You should have cleared all qualifying examinations with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST students).

You should secured admission to a recognized college, institute or university in India or abroad.

=>The following documents are required to apply for Corporation Bank Education Loans:

1. Complete application form

2. Two passport size photographs

3. Identity proof

4. Documents of the studying cost

5. Proof of admission (admission or selection letter)

=>Income related Information of father/guardian that requires to be provided like:-

1. Occupation of father/guardian

2. Monthly Income

3. Age of father/guardian

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?