28th May 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?

Respected Sir, I want to do Diploma in Business Law from Jaipur National University. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course? Waiting for your response!

15th November 2018, 11:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University is given below.

=> Diploma in Business Law is post graduation Business course.

=> The duration of Diploma in Business Law course is one year.

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Business Law course, the candidate should have passed graduation in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test and marks obtained in graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?