29th May 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

List of PSUs to apply an Internship for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student

Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech with Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad. I am a 7th semester student and I want to do an Internship in any PSU. So, I would like to know about the PSUs where I can apply for an Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PSUs for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  2. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Mysore
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  4. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  5. Does Hindalco Industries Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  6. Does UJVNL Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  7. Does KAPL Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  8. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 7th semester student in Kota?
  10. Does Hindustan Construction Company offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Mechanical 7th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Infosys for BTech CSE 7th semester student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical 7th semester student?
  15. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NEEPCO Ltd. for BTech EEE 7th semester student?
30th May 2018, 04:28 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of PSUs to apply an Internship for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech with Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad. I am a 7th semester student and I want to do an Internship in any PSU. So, I would like to know about the PSUs where I can apply for an Internship.

List of PSUs to apply for internships for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student is given below:

BHEL - Website Link

SAIL - Website Link

NTPC - Website Link

GAIL - Website Link

ONGC - Website Link

BEL - Website Link

IOCL - Website Link

HPCL - Website Link
31st May 2018, 12:06 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PSUs to apply an Internship for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student

Getting internship from well reputed Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) is not an easy task. You must have to apply for the internship timely and through some reference/college's recommendations.
Being the B.Tech 7th-semester candidate, you are eligible to apply for the internship in any PSU. There are several PSUs in the market where you can apply for the internship. Some of them are listed as below:

BHEL
BEML
BEL
Bharat Petroleum
Air India
Burn Standard Company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?