6th July 2018, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an Internship in IOCL. I am studying in 7th semester of BTech with Chemical Engineering. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in IOCL.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  3. Registration procedure for Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student?
  7. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply an Internship in ONGC for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  9. List of PSUs to apply an Internship for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for Chemical 3rd semester student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in MTNL for ECE 7th semester?
  12. When the Internship notification will be published in IOCL for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PSUs for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for Chemical 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BPCL, IOCL and EIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  16. How can I apply for an Internship in BPCL being a BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Kirloskar Oil Engines for Chemical 5th semester student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Industrial Engineering 7th semester student?

15th July 2018, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?

To apply for internship in IOCL, you should have completed at least 2nd or 3rd year of bachelor's degree course from a recognized college/university. You must have good computer knowledge and must be expertised in your subject areas. You should not have any educational gaps and must clear all the backlogs before applying.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?