29th May 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering 1 month Internship to Aerospace 2nd year student in India?

Hello friends, I am a 2nd year student of BTech Aerospace Engineering. I want to do one month Internship anywhere in India. Can you please let me know about the name of companies where I can apply for an Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies offering 5 months Internship with stipend to ME-PED 1st year student in Southern India?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vishakapatnam?
  5. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Companies offering Internship to BTech 2nd year student in Telangana?
  7. Where can I get internship in Aerospace field while doing 2nd year B.Tech Aerospace course?
  8. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in India?
  9. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to Electrical 2nd year student in Southern India?
  12. Private companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Com(Information System & Management) 2nd year student in Chennai?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vizag?
  14. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  15. List of Car companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E. Automobile 3rd year student in India and in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  16. Where can i do internship being a BE (Aerospace) student?
  17. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
31st May 2018, 12:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 1 month Internship to Aerospace 2nd year student in India?

There are few companies in India where you can apply for the internship. Name of good companies are listed as below:

ThyssenKrupp Aerospace India Pvt Ltd

Address: 98 & 99, Bengaluru Aerospace SEZ Park, KIADB Industrial Area, Budigere, Sulibele, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562129

Max AeroSpace & Aviation Pvt. Ltd.

Address: Hangar No. C1, Aerodrome, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056

Boeing International Corporation India Private Limited

Address: RMZ Infinity, Tower D, 5th Floor, Old Madras Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?