19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?

I want to do MBA(Event Management) with the help of scholarship in National Academy of Event Management and Development. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development? -- [New]
  3. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  4. How many seats are available for MBA(Event Management) course in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  6. Is National Academy of Event Management and Development AICTE approved or not?
  7. Best training institutes for Piping Design in India?
  8. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in National Academy of Management Studies?
  10. How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
  11. Which is better a MBA in Event Management or Diploma in Event Management? List of colleges offering this course?
  12. Best colleges under ATMA 2016 for 98% scorer?
  13. List of good MBA institutes in Maharashtra which accept students having percentile between 75-85?
  14. Best fields of MBA after BSc computer science
  15. Can I study Master degree in Event/Hospitality Management after completion of B.Com? List of colleges and minimum percentage required for admission? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. In which college can I get admission after scoring 2256 MCA rank?
  17. Institutes in Indore offering ITI course in civil engineering?
  18. Which are the colleges for interior designing course? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?