19th June 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MBA(Event Management) course in National Academy of Event Management and Development?

Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in National Academy of Event Management and Development for MBA(Event Management) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  2. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  3. Scholarships available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  4. Admission procedure to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  6. Is National Academy of Event Management and Development AICTE approved or not?
  7. Best training institutes for Piping Design in India?
  8. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
  10. Which is better a MBA in Event Management or Diploma in Event Management? List of colleges offering this course?
  11. Best colleges under ATMA 2016 for 98% scorer?
  12. List of good MBA institutes in Maharashtra which accept students having percentile between 75-85?
  13. Best fields of MBA after BSc computer science
  14. How many Diploma Event Management seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management? -- [New]
  15. List of top MBA colleges of Mumbai? How much it cost to study MBA from Mumbai?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in National Academy of Management Studies?
  17. Should I go for MCA or a job after completing BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 2256 MCA rank?
15th October 2018, 07:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Event Management) course in National Academy of Event Management and Development?

National Academy of Event Management and Development

As per my knowledge, 60 seats are available for MBA(Event Management) course in National Academy of Event Management and Development.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: B2, Sector - 4, Main DND Road, Near Hdfc Bank, Noida, 201301
Phone: 0120 455 9131
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?