19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MBA(Event Management) course in National Academy of Event Management and Development? I want to join this college for MBA(Event Management) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development? -- [New]
  3. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  4. How many seats are available for MBA(Event Management) course in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  6. Is National Academy of Event Management and Development AICTE approved or not?
  7. Best training institutes for Piping Design in India?
  8. Can I study Master degree in Event/Hospitality Management after completion of B.Com? List of colleges and minimum percentage required for admission? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  9. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in National Academy of Management Studies?
  11. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
  13. Which is better a MBA in Event Management or Diploma in Event Management? List of colleges offering this course?
  14. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  15. Best colleges under ATMA 2016 for 98% scorer?
  16. List of good MBA institutes in Maharashtra which accept students having percentile between 75-85?
  17. Best fields of MBA after BSc computer science
  18. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?
31st March 2023, 01:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?

Entrance Examination available to pursue MBA in Event Management in National Academy of Event Management and Development:

The detailed information about the entrance examination available to study MBA in Event Management in National Academy of Event Management and Development is given below:

Name of the College - National Academy of Event Management and Development

Name of the Course - MBA in Event Management

>> For getting admission into Post Graduate Program, you are required to complete the evaluation process which includes
@ Online Test
@ Interview and/ or
@ Project Submission

>> Then the shortlisted candidates shall be called for the Personal Interview or Telephonic Interview.

>> And then the selected candidates shall be informed by Phone or Email regarding their selection as well as payment of fees.

>> Go through the 29th page of the link given below for more detailed information.

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?