5th July 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Internship in BEL for ECE 7th semester student?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply an Internship in BEL. I am studying in BTech with Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am studying in 7th semester. So, I would like to know that what documents are required for applying an Internship over there. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Electrical 7th semester student?
  2. Qualification required to apply for Internship in BEL for ECE 5th semester student?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Mechanical 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  5. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for ECE 7th semester student?
  9. Does BEL offer 1 year Internship to ECE graduate?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 7th semester student in Kota?
  11. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  12. Types of Internships offered to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BEL for Electronics & Telecom 4th semester student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in MTNL for ECE 7th semester?
  16. List of MNC companies which offer Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Internship in KAPL Ltd. for BTech Chemical 5th semester student? -- [New]
31st May 2021, 01:58 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in BEL for ECE 7th semester student?

Documents required to apply for an Internship in BEL :-

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th, and Graduation degree.

2. Two copies of your updated resume.

3. Two Passport size photographs.

4. Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.bel-india.in/
22nd June 2021, 07:44 PM
Tapu ke papa

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in BEL for ECE 7th semester student?

Documents required :--

All the Educational Mark sheet.

Graduation Mark sheet

Id Proof (Adhaar Card or PAN Card)

Passport Size Photographs (3 Photos)

Latest Resume/CV.

Recommendation letters (2 Copies)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?