27th May 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?

Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student.
I want to do Internship. Can you please provide me
the procedure for applying for BEL company?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  5. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  8. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech 6th semester student in Nagpur? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  12. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  15. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  18. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
31st May 2015, 11:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?

** BEL stands for Bharat Electronics Limited.

** It does not provide training to all students, but allow students from well reputed institutes.

** It is good opportunity for the ECE students to complete their training from BEl.

** You simply have to contact with the HR of the BEL or leave a mail to him.

** Also you have to pay some fee to the company for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?