23rd May 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school? Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be helpful for me to take the next steps. Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  2. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  3. Procedure to take admission in Higher Secondary at St.Xavier's School and D.A.V. School, Patna?
  4. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  5. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  6. What is the procedure to get the job as headmaster in higher secondary school?
  7. Best school for me having 92% in High School?
  8. List of best schools for doing higher secondary?
  9. Higher Secondary school in Kerala providing Psychology instead of Mathematics?
  10. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  11. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
  12. Minimum marks required to make PCM group?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  14. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  15. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?
  16. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  17. Ranklist of staff nurse ESIC Kollam Ashramam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
23rd May 2016, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?

Admissions in Higher Secondary School are offered on the basis of candidate's 10th standard board examination marks. But, there are some schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary School on the basis of merit in the entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be offered admission in Higher Secondary school.
24th May 2016, 01:45 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?

For getting the admission in any higher secondary school you have to visit the school first. After that you have to contact at the reception. There you have to purchase a prospectus. Fill the admission form present in the prospectus and submit it in the admission section with all supporting documents. After that you have to move to fee section. Pay your fee and submit the pay slip in the admission section. After that you will get a registration number. Now you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
24th May 2016, 02:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure followed for offering admission in Higher Secondary school is simple. Admissions in Higher Secondary course in most of the schools are done by considering candidate's 10th standard board examinations and even some schools also providde fee concession in Higher Secondary course to merit candidates of 10th standard board examinations.

Not all the schools offer admission on basis of 10th standard examination marks but, there are also schools which conducts an admission test to test the candidate's knowledge and offer admission to merit candidate's of the admission test.
24th May 2016, 09:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Higher Secondary School, you will have to fill up the application form for admission of the prospective school and after that you will have to provide the relevant documents required by the school.

If however you are selected, your name will be displayed in the admission list of candidates. All the further steps will be provided to you by the school officials itself.
25th May 2016, 11:29 AM
MASTER RAVI

If you want to admission in any Higher secondary school . firstly you go that school where you want to join and discuss to receptionist about admission procedure just like, what is age limit,what is previous mark they wants,what is timing, what is education graph of that school and so on....I thing this information is help to you for choosing a best school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?