9th July 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Kerala Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in International schools? Please tell m e asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?
  2. Whether Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur offers Higher Secondary Science course?
  3. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  4. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Commerce in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  5. Requirements to get Higher Secondary Science admission in any International school at Delhi for 10th Tamil Nadu Board candidate?
  6. Scholarships available to study Higher Secondary for Kerala Board student?
  7. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  8. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  9. What is the procedure and requirements for taking admission in AMU after passing 10th from JKBSE?
  10. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  12. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  13. List of Kerala State Board affiliated Higher Secondary Science Schools which offer Psychology in Kerala?
  14. Requirements to migrate from Tripura Board to ISC for Higher Secondary Education?
  15. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  16. Can I change my school after 10th exam while am preparing for IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  18. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
15th July 2018, 09:18 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board student?

If there are vacancies and you score fairly good marks to get the desired stream in the school, you will be given the admission upon submitting the following documents along with the fee :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?