12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

25th August 2018, 02:44 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam?

Course Duration of BE (Metallurgical Engineering) in Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam are as follows:-

Course Duration - 4 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Under-graduate
Course Mode - Regular
Course Place - on campus
Eligibility - 10+2 with PCM

Fee expenses of BE (Metallurgical Engineering) in Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam are as follows:-
Year 1 – INR 2 Lakhs
Year 2 – INR 2 Lakhs
Year 3 – INR 2 Lakhs
Year 4 – INR 2 Lakhs
Grand Total – INR 8 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?