3rd March 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promotion if selected in Wipro after working 5 years in TCS?

I am working in TCS for 5 years. I have completed my B.Com after that I got job in TCS and working continuously without any gap or any job. Last week I had an interview in Wipro, there I am selected. As, I haven’t got any promotion in TCS so I think that I could look for another job. But the matter is Wipro is not paying like TCS. I am also ok with the salary but I want to know if there is any promotion I will get in Wipro or not?

22nd March 2018, 10:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get promotion if selected in Wipro after working 5 years in TCS?

TCS and Wipro are both IT companies and promotion criteria are almost same in all these companies. They review the performances of the employees and promote them based on performance as well as recommendations.

Hence, if you are getting a good salary hike, then you must join Wipro, but promotion will depend on your track record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?