24th August 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?

Respected Sir, I want to join Northwestern University Segal Design Institute for studying Master of Product Design and Development Management. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

30th August 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to join Northwestern University Segal Design Institute for studying Master of Product Design and Development Management. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study Master of Product Design and Development Management at Northwestern University Segal Design Institute. There is no GRE or GMAT required for the admission in the Segal Design Institute to study Master of Product Design and Development Management. Students should submit their TOEFL score for the admission to study Master of Product Design and Development Management at Northwestern University Segal Design Institute. Applicants can find the details in the Segal Design Institute website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?