13th October 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for Montessori admission in Babiz Growing Montessori House, Agartala?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the documents which is essentially required for the admission in Babiz Growing Montessori House, Agartala for Montessori. Can you please tell me about the documents which I have to submit for my son’s admission? Waiting for your response!

15th May 2023, 11:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for Montessori admission in Babiz Growing Montessori House, Agartala?

Please find below the list of documents required for Montessori admission in Babiz Growing Montessori House, Agartala.

1) Birth Certificate

2) Address Proof

3) ID evidence of Parents

4) Certificate of relationship proof
27th May 2023, 01:58 PM
eduking

Default Re: Documents required for Montessori admission in Babiz Growing Montessori House, Agartala?

Normally, admission at any Montessori school requires you to have a birth certificate of the child and an Aadhar ID with proof of relationship. Address proof is required which is covered in the Aadhar ID which mentions the address of the child and the parent.

Just make sure the birth certificate is issued by a competent authority because some schools may not accept a certificate because of some rules and regulations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?