4th June 2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Army Public School is possible for normal civilians?

I am looking for admission of my son in grade 2 in Army Public School. Do they allow civilians to take admissions in Army Public Schools? Or, only candidates of Army personnel are allowed?

8th June 2021, 06:15 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Army Public School is possible for normal civilians?

Yes, it is possible for normal civilians. if a child is transferred from other school then, children with a promoted transfer certificate can be admitted in the school. There is no admission test for children coming from other Army Public Schools.
10th June 2021, 05:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can get admission in Army Public School only if all the seats which are reserved for army officer's ward have been filled and still some seats left. If a child is transferred from other school then, children with a promoted transfer certificate can be admitted in the school. There is no admission test for children coming from other Army Public Schools.
21st June 2022, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I m Nida i have 2 sons but I'm lebors wife so how can I admitted my. Children's plz help me my wish if my children will educated in army school plz
4th August 2022, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Asalam o alekum i m janat ul sahar from gwadar balochistan plz tell me how can i admit my son in army public school in karachi in class 10 olevel
22nd August 2022, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my child in grade 6 I m civilian
,If possible what is fee structure and procedure please reply with thanks
12th September 2022, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Please inform me about any fee consession
25th November 2022, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm a civilian and I want to get admission in Army Public School for the s ssion 2022-23 in class 6 I want to get the procedure pls.
30th November 2022, 08:36 AM
Ar_pit

Sainik Schools admit boys in classes VI & IX on the basis of their merit in the Entrance Examination and an Interview and in Class XI boys are admitted on the basis of the marks scored in Class X Board examination. Girl candidates are now eligible for admission to Class VI in all 33 Sainik Schools.
24th May 2023, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a civilian my daughter has passed madhyamik examination with 68 %marks form ICSC board . I understand the mark is poor but till I want to admit her into Army public school situated in Ballygunge circular Road. Is it possible? I think she will do very good at higher secondary .
27th May 2023, 02:03 PM
eduking

Yes, admission is possible for normal civilians but the majority of the seats are reserved for wards of armed forces personnel. You can get admission based on merit for the reserved seats which are available for other candidates. Just get the application form from the school and apply for admission with the help of supporting documents. If you fulfill the merit criteria for admission, then surely you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?