15th October 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Associate Product Consultant in Cvent, Gurgaon?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Cvent, Gurgaon for the post of Associate Product Consultant. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Associate Product Consultant. So, I want to know about the job profile.

10th December 2018, 12:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Associate Product Consultant in Cvent, Gurgaon?

Job profile of Associate Product Consultant in Cvent, Gurgaon:

You are required to support clients on the phone and email by answering their product questions and providing technical support.

You are required to configure and build up the application and process the solution on line with the design document.

You will have to communicate with the customer and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes.

You will have to suggest the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and to help the client meet their goals.

You will have to collect client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Remove *

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?