3rd March 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HCL Technologies Aptitude Test? Is the Aptitude Test conducted online?

I have an interview of HCL Technologies next week. The job profile is Software Engineer. I am B.Tech graduate in ECE. I want to know about the questions which will come in Aptitude Test. Also tell me the Aptitude Test is online?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Technical questions are asked in HCL Technologies Online Aptitude Test?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in NTT DATA GET Aptitude Test? Is the Aptitude Test conducted online?
  3. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Aptitude test papers and pattern of HCL recruitment exam? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  5. Whether Tech Mahindra will conduct online Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked in this Aptitude Test?
  6. What is the pattern of HCL Technologies Aptitude Test?
  7. What kind of questions are asked by HCL company?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in CTS Aptitude Test? Model question papers and topics to be covered for Aptitude Test?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  10. What kind of Technical questions are asked in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Aptitude Test?
  11. Placement papers of previous year for HCL Technologies Aptitude Test
  12. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Online Aptitude Test?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?
  15. Is it difficult to clear Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked?
  16. Whether Aptitude Test is the part of HGL Technologies Interview?
  17. Is there negative marking allotment available in HCL Technologies Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Aptitude question papers of previous year for preparation?
  18. Where to get TCS Placement papers with solutions?
22nd March 2018, 09:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HCL Technologies Aptitude Test? Is the Aptitude Test conducted online?

HCL Technologies is a very reputed MNC and has its own eligibility criteria to select the candidates. The conduct an aptitude test to select the eligible candidates. In order to help you I have attached a few links below in which you will be able to find the previous years papers of HCL aptitude test. This will give you an idea about the questions which are asked. So go through the papers carefully and start preparing for the online aptitude test.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HCL papers.zip(74.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: docx HCL-PLacement-Paper-2.docx(18.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: zip HCL-placement-papers1-students3k.zip(215.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?