23rd March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

HCL Off-Campus Aptitude test question paper can be repeated? Details of Sections of this Aptitude Test?

Hello,
I would like to know that in HCL Aptitude test
question papers can be repeating?
And also tell me about the sections of Aptitude Test
of HCL Off Campus Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. SAT (SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TEST) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  3. How can I prepare for ICICI Bank NU MBA aptitude test? Sample question papers of the Aptitude test?
  4. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  5. How many sections are available in Infosys Aptitude Test? Previous year question papers for this Aptitude Test?
  6. What to do to get into Infosys after pursuing B.Tech?
  7. What is the aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra Off Campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Aptitude question papers of CapeGemini off-campus written test
  9. Is there negative marking allotment available in HCL Technologies Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Aptitude question papers of previous year for preparation?
  10. Whether CTS will take online Aptitude Test in Off-Campus Drive? Sample question papers for this Aptitude Test.
  11. Tips to get placed in Mahindra Satyam?
  12. Sample question papers for IBM on-campus Aptitude test?
  13. Latest pattern of IBM GBS Off-Campus?
  14. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  15. Last years aptitude test papers of Architecture in Marotuwa Campus
  16. Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?
  17. Latest question papers for TCS Aptitude test? Whether TCS conduct online aptitude test?
  18. Previous 5 years papers of Syntel Test aptitude test?
29th March 2015, 12:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: HCL Off-Campus Aptitude test question paper can be repeated? Details of Sections of this Aptitude Test?

HCL online written test is conducted by Aspiring Minds which is AMCAT. Yes, there is chance of repeating questions from the previous AMCAT papers. However, there is a low probability of getting most of the questions repeated since new set of questions are made for every drive as per the company's instructions and that too for different students which are basically adaptive tests.

The pattern of Online written test of HCL off-campus is given below (according to the latest recruitment drive) -
- 25 technical questions on C, Data Structures and Algorithms, DBMS -35 minutes
- 16 quantitative aptitude questions - 16 minutes
- 12 logical reasoning questions -12 minutes
- 18 verbal ability (English) questions - 18 minutes
15th April 2015, 10:59 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: HCL Off-Campus Aptitude test question paper can be repeated? Details of Sections of this Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Yes, sometimes it happen that some of the question of the HCL get repeat after a period of long time. But, don't always take it as a granted. The Aptitude section is some how tough, if you have read the R.S .Aggarwal book for the Aptitude, then you will surely clear the Aptitude Section.
30th April 2015, 11:12 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: HCL Off-Campus Aptitude test question paper can be repeated? Details of Sections of this Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Yes, the questions can be repeated in the Company interview but the probability is very less. It can be 0.2% for the question to get in loop for the same interview. So, you must not depend on this and prepare with your own.
The various Section in the Aptitude Questions are as follows :

1. Percentage.
2. Profit and Loss.
3. Ratio and Proportion.
4. Time and Distance.

Just prepare these topics and you are Qualified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?