26th October 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of YuMe India Private Limited Trainee Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai emerges in the interview for the post of Trainee Engineer? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

2nd November 2018, 05:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of YuMe India Private Limited Trainee Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of YuMe India Private Limited Trainee Engineer interview comprises of 3 rounds of interview. Candidates who will perform well in all rounds, they will be able to selected for Trainee Engineer in YuMe India Private Limited. Candidates must have passed BE/BTech in any discipline from any recognized university to be eligible to attend Trainee Engineer interview in YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?