30th October 2018, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for Art Teacher?

I have passed the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) as well as I am a Diploma in Education (D.Ed) degree holder. Can I apply for Art teacher in any school? If yes, then at which level I can apply for whether Primary or Secondary?

31st October 2018, 01:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for Art Teacher?

After having a Diploma degree you are eligible to apply for only primary level schools.
You have also mentioned that you have passed TET. Therefore, on that basis you are eligible to apply for an Art teacher in any of the government school.
For primary level minimum education qualification should be Diploma degree.
31st October 2018, 03:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for Art Teacher?

The minimum educational qualification to be eligible for Art Teacher are as follows:-
Candidate must have Graduate degree in concerned subject along with Teacher Training Certificate.

And as you have done D.Ed then you can apply for Primary School Art Teacher post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?