23rd January 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum educational qualification required for getting a job in government school as Hindi Teacher?

What is the minimum educational qualification required for getting into Government High School as a Hindi subject teacher in direct post? Please, provide other criteria also apart from educational requirements.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum educational qualification required for getting a job in government school as Hindi Teacher?
  2. What is the qualification required to become a Hindi subject Teacher in a Government school?
  3. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  4. Can I become a Hindi teacher in government school after bachelor in mass communication?
  5. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  6. Is it possible to get a Hindi government contractual teacher job in Odhisha after completion of MA in Hindi?
  7. Qualification required to become a Hindi Teacher in any Middle English school in Assam? -- [New]
  8. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  9. Minimum qualification required for the Drawing teacher post in Government school?
  10. What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school?
  11. Procedure to apply and get Hindi Teacher job in government schools?
  12. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  13. How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?
  14. Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience?
  15. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What qualification is required to become SI of school? What is the age limit for this?
  17. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  18. Procedure to apply for Hindi Teacher job in central school?
25th January 2018, 10:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational qualification required for getting a job in government school as Hindi Teacher?

If you want to be a government teacher then it is compulsory to be a B.Ed degree holder.
You are eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation.
You have to qualify entrance examination to get admission.

Eligibility criteria to get admission:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
26th January 2018, 05:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational qualification required for getting a job in government school as Hindi Teacher?

To get the job of a Hindi teacher in government school, you have to appear and qualify in CTET or TET examination.

The examination is conducted by CBSE as CTET while state government conduct TET for recruitment in state government school.

The required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or bachelor degree with certificate in education degree ( D.Ed or B.Ed ).

So, if you have all the required qualification , you are eligible to appear for CTET.

For information about CTET examination visit at http://www.ctet.nic.in.
26th January 2018, 11:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

To become a teacher in the Government school you have to appear and qualify CTET or TET examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with Diploma in education degree.

So, if you have educational qualification you can appear for the examination and qualifying in it eligible for requirement as teacher in Government school.

CTET examination is conductd by CBSE while TET examination is conducted by state government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?