5th July 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum educational qualification required to become High School Teacher?

I have completed B.A. in Mathematics (Hons.). Am I eligible to become a High School Teacher and teach Mathematics? Or, do I need to do any further qualification as well? If yes, then what should I study now?

7th July 2019, 04:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum educational qualification required to become High School Teacher?

The minimum educational qualification required to become a high school teacher is master's course from a recognized University.
The candidate has to qualify the PGT Commission.
7th July 2019, 07:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum educational qualification required to become High School Teacher?

You have to appear and qualify in PGT for recruitment as teacher in the High School.

The required minimum qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university and have B.Ed qualification.

So, you have to pursue master degree and B.Ed to become eligible for recruitment as teacher in master degree.
12th January 2021, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and age relaxation for obc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?