6th November 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Lateral Entry to study BTech after completing Diploma Mechanical Engineering?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am doing Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. After completing my this course, I want to study BTech through lateral entry. I would like to know that can I get lateral entry in BTech course? Please tell me immediately.

12th November 2018, 02:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study BTech after completing Diploma Mechanical Engineering?

Diploma in Engineering candidates can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in second year of Bachelor of Engineering through lateral Entry.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral Entry Scheme:

1. Diploma candidate must have minimum of 60% marks from a recognized institute. Distance or correspondence diploma are not valid for LEET exam.

2. Your performance in LEET exam will decide your stream and college in which you will be eligible to take admission.
12th November 2018, 08:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study BTech after completing Diploma Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can get lateral entry admission for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board for offering lateral entry admission in B.Tech course.
15th November 2018, 01:16 PM
muskanagarwa

Indeed, you can get parallel section confirmation for seeking after B.Tech course after the finish of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Confirmation holders are qualified to get immediate affirmation in the second year of B.Tech course through sidelong section confirmation process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?