28th August 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions appear in the Biology paper of ISC board exam? Pattern of the exam and sample questions?

What type of questions we will get in biology, in our isc board examinations? i want to know the pattern of quetions we get, and some sample questions!!

Related Questions:
  1. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Sample question papers of IBPS exam? What type of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. ISC Class XII Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for NSTSE?
  6. National Standard Examination In Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Is it possible to get admission in Govt. Engineering colleges, if my SC rank in WBJEE is 1863? What are the courses available?
  8. What type of questions will come in the entrance exam of AIIMS Delhi
  9. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology
  11. Syllabus and model papers for Junior Personal Assistant in ISRO?
  12. Maharashtra Board, SSC, Geography- Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Are there specific number of seats available in GUJCET Medical 2016 for ICSE students? -- [New]
  14. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Admission criteria for Diploma holders to do engineering?
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Latest GRE solved question papers?
  18. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization Of Commerce And Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
29th August 2011, 05:31 PM
radhik

Default Re: What type of questions appear in the Biology paper of ISC board exam? Pattern of the exam and sample questions?

hi friend, here i am attaching biology papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISC_QP_2011.pdf(1.73 MB, 193 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?