10th November 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Telangana State Board, which is better for Medical entrance exams preparation?

Hello, I want my daughter to become a Doctor. He is preparing for Board exam of Senior Secondary from Telangana State Board. I am planning to suggest her for join CBSE school in Higher Secondary for her betterment. My question is, if she joins CBSE school then its suitable for his preparation of Medical entrance exams or he must remains in a Telangana State Board?

16th November 2018, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Telangana State Board, which is better for Medical entrance exams preparation?

There is no specific board for medical entrance exam preparation. Its all up to the school to give some extra classes, if students are interested. Normally, most of the schools focus more on board exams.

Hence, choose a good school in your area, irrespective of the board. If you study well and score top marks in board exams, then it will surely help, plus prepare for entrance exam through any good coaching classes.
17th November 2018, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Telangana State Board, which is better for Medical entrance exams preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want my daughter to become a Doctor. He is preparing for Board exam of Senior Secondary from Telangana State Board. I am planning to suggest her for join CBSE school in Higher Secondary for her betterment. My question is, if she joins CBSE school then its suitable for his preparation of Medical entrance exams or he must remains in a Telangana State Board?

The CBSE board is better for Medical entrance examination preparations. Mostly medical entrance examination question papers will be set from the CBSE syllabus. Students studied in the CBSE board can easily score very good marks in the medical entrance examination (NEET). The NEET examination is held under the CBSE so it is better to choose the CBSE board. The CBSE curriculum uses NCERT books and which is also preferred books for NEET. Therefore, it is better to choose the CBSE board to study 11th and 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?