25th January 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

ISC or Tamil Nadu State Board, which is favourable for Medical entrance exams preparation?

Hello friends, I want my daughter to become a Doctor. She is preparing for Board exam of Senior Secondary from Tamil Nadu State Board. I am planning to suggest her for join ISC school in Higher Secondary for her betterment. My question is, if she joins ISC school then its suitable for her preparation of Medical entrance exams or she must remains in a State Board?

21st December 2020, 05:40 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: ISC or Tamil Nadu State Board, which is favourable for Medical entrance exams preparation?

The eligibility criteria to study pharmacy in Haryana state is
candidate must have passed 12th standard with physics chemistry and biology are mathematics Aslam main subjects
the admissions is based on the diploma entrance test which is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Haryana state itself
Pharmacy course consists of two which is bachelor of pharmacy it is a undergraduate course where as doctorate of pharmacy is a 5 year undergraduate course
If the candidate wants to get admission in any other medical fields apart from pharmacy then he will have to apply for the national eligibility entrance exam NEET
if the candidate wants to sit for the national level entrance eligibility test then it will be very very when the candidate selection CBSE board syllabus of entrance exam is based on the CBSE board
if the candidate who wants to study pharmacy from the Haryana state there is no need it as the entrance exam is based on the Haryana state board syllabus of the examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?