25th November 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply for BNPM Environmental Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in BNPM for Environmental Engineer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

2nd December 2018, 09:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for BNPM Environmental Engineer recruitment?

Experience required to apply for BNPM Environmental Engineer recruitment:

Yes, there is an experience required to apply for this BNPM Environmental Engineer recruitment. And the detailed information is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt Limited

Name of the Job Position - Environmental Engineer

>> You must have completed minimum of 2 years of post qualification experience as environmental engineer in process industry preferably in
* Paper and Pulp or
* Chemical or
* Petro-chemical or
* Fertilizers with experience in ETP of a paper mill will be preferred.

>> Post qualification experience is considered as on 1st November, 2018.

>> You may find more detailed information from 2nd page of the notification that has been given below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Applying Online
2nd December 2018, 04:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for BNPM Environmental Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in BNPM for Environmental Engineer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Yes, experience is required to apply for BNPM Environmental Engineer recruitment. Candidates with a minimum 2 years of post qualification experience as an Environmental Engineer in Process Industry (which falls under RED LARGE category of PCB) preferably in Paper & Pulp / Chemical / Fertilizers. Persons with experience in ETP of a Paper mill will be preferred. The system shall consist primary & secondary treatment and should have exposure in operation & maintenance of UF, RO and MEE are eligible to apply for BNPM Environmental Engineer recruitment.
2nd December 2018, 09:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a experience required to apply for BNPM Environmental Engineer recruitment. Candidates must have minimum 2 years of post qualification experience as Environmental Engineer in process industry like, paper and pulp / chemical / Petro chemical / fertilizers. Preference will be given to those candidates who have a experience in ETP of a paper mill.

You can get detailed information on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://bnpmindia.com/writereaddata/...0final_Web.pdf
5th December 2018, 05:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

BNPM (Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited) Environmental Engineer recruitment:

No, Experience is not compulsory to apply for BNPM Environmental Engineer recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bnpmindia.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?