29th July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC Exam before Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the MPSC exam?

Can I apply for MPSC Exam before Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the MPSC exam? Am I eligible to apply for it? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon? It will be really helpful! Thanks!

29th July 2015, 01:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC Exam before Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the MPSC exam?

No, you cannot apply for MPSC Examination before Graduation. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in MPSC related recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or Any Bachelor Degree i.e., Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. So candidates cannot apply for MPSC Examination before completion of Graduation as the basic qualification required is Graduate Degree. Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are eligible to apply for MPSC Examination. So I suggest you to complete Graduate Degree first in order to be eligible for appearing in MPSC Examination.
29th July 2015, 02:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC Exam before Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the MPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for MPSC Exam before Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the MPSC exam? Am I eligible to apply for it? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon? It will be really helpful! Thanks!
No, before graduation you are not eligible for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years

Selection process for MPSC exam :-

Preliminary examination
Main exam
Interview

For details of MPSC exam or online application you can visit to the official website www.mpsconline.gov.in
29th July 2015, 02:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for MPSC Exam before graduation.

Eligibility criteria for MPSC :
Candidate must have graduation degree in any stream from any recognised university.
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit is there for reserved category as per government norms.

Candidate must be citizen of India.
29th July 2015, 02:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. This is the state civil services examination of Maharashtra Government.

Eligibility criteria followed for MPSC exam:

~~Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC. If bachelor's degree done in distance it must be approved by Distance Education council. No, you can not apply for the exam.

~~The age limit for some post is 18-30 years and for other posts is 21-32 years and upper age relaxed for reserved categories like OBC, SC/ST, Ex serviceman.

You can also logon to official website of MPSC for any other relevant information. It is www.mpsc.gov.in.
29th July 2015, 06:24 PM
pjgp

Eligibilities of MPSC( maharashtra public service commission).
Nationality : candidate those who wish to apply in MPSC must be citizen of india.
Age criteria: candidate those who wish to apply in MPSC 19-33 years old. Government gave relaxation for obc-3years, sc/st -5years, the candidate who are handicapped their upper age limit is 45 years.
Education qualification : the candidate must complete graduation/ equivalent degree from any recognised university, last year of graduation students can also apply for the exam. But they have to show proof of pursuing last year in the respective college.
You are not eligible to appear the MPSc exam because you are not completed your graduation, first you have complete the graduation then apply for exam.
29th July 2015, 06:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra/ Mizoram/ Manipur/ Meghalaya Public Service Commission and the same examination is held by respective state board of education for the recruitment of deserving person at the higher administrative post within the respective state.

No one cannot appear in the MPSC examination before graduation but one who is in the final year of their graduation can appear in the same examination.

The general eligibility criteria required for appearing in these examinations are as given below:-

--> You must hold the citizenship of India.

--> Your age must be within 21 years to 33 years. Age relaxation is provided to categories other than general as per the government norms.

--> You must have completed your graduation degree course with any stream of your liking from a recognized university. Final year student are also eligible.

Also similar to any other public service commission this examination too is held in three stage which are called as Preliminary test, Mains and Personality Assessment test and are conducted in mentioned given order.

For details regarding the syllabus, question pattern and key dates for upcoming same examination you can log on to the official link of your respective state public service commission.
29th July 2015, 06:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to apply for MPSC exam before completing Graduation because graduation is the minimum qualification required to apply for any MPSC exam .

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .

Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination every year for various posts under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the entrance exam of MPSC are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates appearing for the final year of graduation degree can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 19 years to 33 years. Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category and 12 years for handicapped candidates .

-The selection process involves of

*Preliminary Exam,

*Main exam, and

*Interview.

To get more details, you can login to the official website of MPSC:- www.mpsc.gov.in
29th July 2015, 08:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra public service commission.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying and post is MPSC is that the aspirant must hold a bachelor's degree in any of stream from a recognized university.

As there is a different eligibility criteria for different posts.

You can apply for MPSc exam if you are in the final year of the graduation course.
14th March 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have B.Tech complete in andhara Pradesh .but my first to twelth education complete in Maharashtra . can I apply the mpsc exam. Please help mi sir . mob. No .7385439631
[email protected]
19th May 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir can any talented intelligent student can get a scholarship from indian government for his/her studies of UPSC and MPSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?