19th November 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for MPSC exam? Which books should I study to prepare for MPSC exam?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for MPSC exam so I want to know the eligibility criteria required to apply for MPSC exam and which books should I study to prepare for MPSC exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th November 2016, 10:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for MPSC exam? Which books should I study to prepare for MPSC exam?

MPSC ( Maharashtra Public Service Commission ) the examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in state services.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and age limit to appear for examination is 19-33 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

There is different books for different paper. But some of best recommended books are :-

Laxmikanth Indian Polity.

Bipin Chandra for History.

Ramesh Kumar for Economics.

NCERT books from VI-XII.

Newspaper.
21st November 2016, 02:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for MPSC exam? Which books should I study to prepare for MPSC exam?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and to appear for this examination you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed graduation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university.

> The age of the candidate should not exceed 33 years. For SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC it is 2 years.

> Minimum height should be 165 cms.

Here are some books which will help you to prepare for MPSC examination:

> Satyananda Publication Questions and Solutions for MPSC.

> Alpha and Beta Publication MPSC Guide.

> Gupta Publication Model Papers for MPSC examination.

> Jaiprakash Publishers MPSC Preparation Guide.

> Sai Publishers MPSC Sample papers.

> Gupta Publication Model Papers for MPSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?