6th December 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Web Development in Impinge Solutions Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in Impinge Solutions Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

8th December 2018, 11:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development in Impinge Solutions Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in Impinge Solutions Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in C++ Programming are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for 6 months are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited. Candidates, who are willing to start the internship between 5th December, 2018 and 4th January, 2019 are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Impinge Solutions Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?