19th December 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Assistant Software Engineer in MAQ Software, Hyderabad?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Assistant Software Engineer offered in MAQ Software, Hyderabad. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

25th December 2018, 10:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Assistant Software Engineer in MAQ Software, Hyderabad?

Job profile of Assistant Software Engineer in MAQ Software, Hyderabad:

You will plan, develop, and execute test strategies for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.

You will collect the software requirements.

You will work closely with BI, DW, and DB Developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define test strategy for data design, ETL processes, and the testing of data.

You will be responsible for ensuring the stability between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?