21st September 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Should I visit Bangalore for IBM Off-Campus Interview if haven’t got selected in Kolkata?

Hi,
I had an interview of IBM in my Hometown Kolkata but I failed to get placed in my region. Now I came to know that IBM again taking off campus interview in Bangalore. So going Bangalore for an interview is a right choice for me?

4th October 2015, 10:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I visit Bangalore for IBM Off-Campus Interview if haven’t got selected in Kolkata?

You can definitely go for campus recruitment drive of IBM in Bangalore if you did not succeed in Kolkata provided you do not have any alternative option. However, before going you need to find your mistakes in the previous recruitment drive and rectify. Make sure you prepare well. If you are going so far then do not go with one option. Try to attend recruitment drives of other companies as well since Bangalore houses a huge number of IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?