19th April 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?

Hi friends,
I am studying in final semester of
B.Tech(CSE) and I got selected for CTS.
But I want to get job in Infosys. This is my
dream corporate. Can you tell me I should try
for off campus interview of Infosys or I should
work in CTS?

26th April 2015, 06:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?

Yes, you can attend in Infosys Off-campus interview because you have selected in CTS through On-campus drive.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys Off-campus is,

Infosys Off-campus= 65%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys Off-campus recruitment.

Pattern for Infosys written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
27th April 2015, 12:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?

Yes, you should definitely try for Infosys Off-campus drive if Infosys is your dream company and you want to work for Infosys. Both CTS and Infosys are very good companies and are at par with each other. The training in Infosys is known to be one of the best in the industry. CTS is known for its onsite opportunities. SO you should definitely try for Infosys and then if selected, you can think later and decide as per your interest regarding which company you should opt for.
However, from humanity point of view, you should not try since you already have one job offer and there are many who do not have even a single offer. So if you get offer from Infosys, you might be taking the place of someone who do not have any job and wanted job from Infosys.
27th April 2015, 09:47 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Yeah, you can surely go for the Infosys off-campus interview. There is no problem. You can go for any number of interview. There is no issue. If you are selected all the companies, then you can select the best option any one of the selected companies. So, don't worry if you are wiling to apply for Infosys off-campus interview then go for it. There is no problem.

Eligibility:

-You should have completed B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have obtained 65% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th and graduation.
-No standing backlogs are allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?