24th December 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector on 10th Haryana Board basis?

Friends, my aim is to do a service. I am not interested in any private jobs. Right now I am studying in 10th and preparing for the Board exam from Haryana Board. I wanted to give exams after my 10th. So, please tell me any job in Government sector for me?

4th March 2023, 01:03 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector on 10th Haryana Board basis?

There are various job opportunities in the government sector for candidates who have passed their 10th standard from Haryana Board. Some of the popular options are:
  • Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in various government departments.
  • Peon/Chaprasi in government offices.
  • Forest Guard in the Forest Department.
  • Constable in the Police Department.
  • Gramin Dak Sevak in the Postal Department.
  • Trade Apprentice in various government organizations.
  • Apprentice in Indian Railways.

To apply for these jobs, you will need to keep an eye on the recruitment notifications issued by the concerned departments and apply for the vacancies that match your eligibility criteria. It is also advisable to keep yourself updated with the latest developments in the job market and build your skills and knowledge accordingly.
4th March 2023, 01:06 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector on 10th Haryana Board basis?

There are various government jobs available for candidates who have completed their 10th standard from Haryana Board. Some of the job opportunities in the government sector include:

Group D posts in Haryana Government: Group D posts include jobs like Peon, Sweeper, Gardener, Watchman, etc. These jobs are usually advertised in the local newspapers and the official website of the Haryana government.

Police Constable: Haryana Police recruits candidates who have completed their 10th standard for the post of Police Constable. The recruitment process includes a written exam, physical test, and medical test.

Indian Army: The Indian Army also recruits candidates who have completed their 10th standard. The recruitment process includes a physical fitness test, medical test, and a written exam.

Indian Post Office: The Indian Post Office also recruits candidates who have completed their 10th standard for the post of Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi-Tasking Staff. The recruitment process includes a written exam and an interview.

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB): The Railway Recruitment Board conducts exams for various posts like Trackman, Helper, and Porter. The recruitment process includes a written exam and a physical test.

State Road Transport Corporation: Haryana State Road Transport Corporation recruits candidates who have completed their 10th standard for the post of Driver and Conductor. The recruitment process includes a written exam, driving test, and an interview.

These are just a few examples of job opportunities available in the government sector for candidates who have completed their 10th standard from Haryana Board. You can keep a watch on the official websites of the respective departments or newspapers for the latest job notifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?