26th December 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Staff Nurse in Government Medical Hospitals after completing BSc(Nursing)?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Nursing Honours course. After completing my Graduation, I want to become a Staff Nurse in Government Medical Hospital. I would like to know that how can I become after my Graduation?

20th May 2023, 02:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Staff Nurse in Government Medical Hospitals after completing BSc(Nursing)?

Some of the job positions for Nursing graduates in government sector are
Nurse
Staff nurse
Pediatric nurse
Nursing Supritendant
There are many Government jobs after BSc Nursing but one needs to qualify an entrance exam to get hired in government sector. Post completion of BSc Nursing , graduates can go for further studies such as persuing MSc in Nursing , PG Diploma in Nursing etc or candidates have the option to start with an entry level job such as Nurse, Staff nurse etc
There is no internship required to become a nurse but thorough knowledge of nursing procedure is required. Some of the skills that are required to become a nurse are
Attention to detail
Patience
Empathy
Time management and organization . In order to get a job , candidates will be asked to appear for recruitment exam conducted by competent authority to get hired.
29th May 2023, 04:50 PM
eduking

Default Re: How can I become a Staff Nurse in Government Medical Hospitals after completing BSc(Nursing)?

Government jobs for nurses are released every year by the concerned authority and you must keep track of all these vacancies to apply for them. B.Sc Nursing graduates are eligible to get jobs in various government medical hospitals but they need to pass a screening test and interview.

Hence, just be prepared for the test and apply for jobs whenever the notification comes. You can also try for private jobs because there is a demand for food nurses. If you are working as a nurse even in a private hospital it will help you gain experience and also increase your chances of getting a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?