30th December 2015, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

How the posting of staff nurse are done in Tamil Nadu government hospitals?

Sir, i have finished diplomo nurse in chennai medical college. Now i want to know how they put posting in tamil nadu government hospitals by employment seniority or by exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for a government staff Nurse job in Tamil Nadu?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for Tamil Nadu Government nurse job?
  3. How to get government job as staff nurse in Tamilnadu?
  4. Whether pursuing B.Sc(Nursing) from IGNOU is accepted by Tamil Nadu Nursing Board and Council for a Staff Nurse?
  5. How can I apply for Tamilnadu government staff nurse job
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector of Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Nurse who has 11 years of experience?
  7. What are the jobs available in Nursing(BSc) in different central government hospitals?
  8. Best field after completing generic nursing?
  9. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i get a job for staff nurse in central government hospitals in India? What is the salary scale?
  11. Job vacancy in Tamil Nadu government?
  12. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  13. Age limit for Nursing Staff at government Hospitals?
  14. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get Government job as staff nurse?
  17. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  18. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
30th December 2015, 05:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the posting of staff nurse are done in Tamil Nadu government hospitals?

By the clearance of an examination. Staff nurses are posted to various government recognized medical hospitals as and where there is any requirement of staffs. You will have to clear an entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?